Hi there!

Welcome to my secondary blog. This is mostly where I'll be posting what I've written/created. If it doesn't make sense, don't worry, you're not alone-**I** barely understand half of this myself. Questions? Don't be afraid to ask in the comments! If you're looking for/interested in my regular blog, here ya go: http://chaosrulesmesoclosethebox.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ooh la-la!

Okay, basically, Iim going to be posting different snippets in different blog posts-itll help me keep track of things come next month, so really, they are all irrelevant to each other

I looked across the ballroom, my eyes barely glancing over the myriads of color and bouncing reflections of light. The extravagant gowns, the marvelous masks, all the glimmering and shimmering, none of it caught my eye for more than a few seconds.
                There, leaning casually against the wall chatting with other servants, an olive-skinned man, his green eyes bouncing around at the finery as mine were. He brushed his hair back, laughing, causing my heart to skip a beat. Our eyes met and we both jumped as if electrocuted.
I floated across the floor, the crowd seeming to part as we moved toward each other, our eyes locked on each others. He mouthed something and I heard it as if he had whispered it in my ear, even though we were still several lengths apart.
“Mon amora….”
My chest felt heavy. Time was hardly moving. The air was too thick for either of us to move through, much less breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment