Hi there!

Welcome to my secondary blog. This is mostly where I'll be posting what I've written/created. If it doesn't make sense, don't worry, you're not alone-**I** barely understand half of this myself. Questions? Don't be afraid to ask in the comments! If you're looking for/interested in my regular blog, here ya go: http://chaosrulesmesoclosethebox.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Well well well


“Dear Ella, how conflicted I am! Tomorrow I marry the man of my dreams. This means I take on the duties of soon becoming queen. But how I will miss you and Benjamin! I will miss my home, my parents, Taleki, everything! Oh!”
And Aurora began to cry.
I was confused. I had never seen her so distressed and I saw no reason for it. She was barely a day’s ride from her parents, while I might never see my own mother again, and she was marrying the man of her dreams, something I could only ever imagine.
I hugged her and handed her a hankie. All I could really do was hold her while she cried. When she finally stopped sobbing, I took her hands and looked her straight in the eye.
“Aurora, chere, you must get over this. For one, you can certainly take Taleki with you. Charice’s home s no more than a day’s ride from here! As Ben and I, well, someone I love dearly once told me that we grow up, we make changes, a lot of which we may not like, but are necessary for the next chapter in our lives. This is one those changes, methinks. Eventually, I will see you again; I promise you this, mon chere.”
I hugged her tight, trying in vain to hide my own tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment