Hi there!

Welcome to my secondary blog. This is mostly where I'll be posting what I've written/created. If it doesn't make sense, don't worry, you're not alone-**I** barely understand half of this myself. Questions? Don't be afraid to ask in the comments! If you're looking for/interested in my regular blog, here ya go: http://chaosrulesmesoclosethebox.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Snippets!!

This one is just liittle pieces wth no relevance really

“Joella, pray with me. Please.”
I couldn’t deny the look in his face. He took my hands in his and we both fell to our knees. Leaning our foreheads together, his breath whispered over my face.
“Father, we ask that you help us along this journey. Give us hope in the face of adversity. Let your light shine through us no matter how dark the night we walk in. Lord, give me strength to protect her, to watch over her, to provide everything for her. God, may she say yes.” I opened my eyes, staring at him through my eyelashes at this. “We thank you for the gifts you give us and ask that watch over our loved ones. Amen,” and he looked right back into my eyes. He squeezed my hands.
“Marry me, Jo.”
I was so taken aback I actually jumped. Shaking, I readjusted my hands within his and tried to say yes, but nothing came out. I finally nodded my head, crying all the while. Ben leaped backward into the air, giving a huge cheerful yell and causing a raucous. I stood up and grabbed him-he kept bouncing and parading around. He held me soundly and kissed me multiple times, smiling all the while.


I whipped my head up as I heard the clock's first strike. Gazing around frantically, I saw Cinderella rushing out the front door. I handed the platter I held to Stella and ran after her, just as the prince did.
"Cindy! Wait!"
She paused momentarily as the clock struck again. I almost stumbled down the steps to her. "Cinderella, you HAVE to tell the prince good night!"
She knotted her fists in the skirts of her gown. "Oh, must I?"
I slitted my eyes at her and said, "Just GO!" The clock struck again.

"Mama?"
The old kitchen maid turned around and I stared into my own brown eyes. She gasped and dropped the basket of fruit. I set down my laundry and ran to her. She held me tight and cried.
"Is it really you? My little Joella?"
I leaned back and looked into her face. She was still just as beautiful as ever


When everything falls apart
I’ll always come back to you
Even when I’m gone forever
I’ll come back to you,
Someway, somehow I will
Come Hell or high water
Ill come back to you
Even if you won’t take me
I’ll come back to you
Were you to refuse to take me in your arms
I’d still come back to you
But knowing I’m safe in your hold
Makes me always come back to you

“Joella, we have guests coming in two days. Please be sure the cooks are ready. The messenger sad something about apples, but for the life of me, I cannot remember what! Make sure there is an even number of apple dishes.”

I blinked incoherently at Jes. What he was saying made no sense
“What do you mean?”
“I mean, all of the current princesses are grown up and married. We’re sending you to work with a lord in Deckfloria for a time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment