Hi there!

Welcome to my secondary blog. This is mostly where I'll be posting what I've written/created. If it doesn't make sense, don't worry, you're not alone-**I** barely understand half of this myself. Questions? Don't be afraid to ask in the comments! If you're looking for/interested in my regular blog, here ya go: http://chaosrulesmesoclosethebox.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A couple of poems! (Circles, An Okay Crazy, Something I' Can't Pronounce)

Couple of little poem-type things I wrote for your entertainment/my sanity!

This one is called Something I Can't Pronounce

I don't even know how to feel anymore
Because what I'm feeling now has me so confused
I'm wrapped in an ecstasy I can't even begin to pronounce.
I get chills at just a thought
Moths flutter in my insides
Not butterflies, no,
Because the fluttering is broken
Like I'm beginning to accept it
That this is my twisted fairytale
The one I've always dreamed of
even written about
I get weak when I think of it
Then I can't think at all
And I don't know what to do
Except to talk to you
Awaking in the phantom grip
Of your arms each day
Makes my heart race
And my head hurt a little bit
And all I can do is lay there and let it pass
My joints feel like jelly
And I can't even stand
But I don't care
Because it feels so marvelous
And I'm drugged
With an ecstasy I can't even begin to pronounce.

 An Okay Crazy

Lying in the dark
Can't sleep
My hair stands up on end
IdiosynCRAZIES
I wonder if you've noticed.
Remembering scars,
I miss you.
What I hear
Makes me think of you
But I see my best friend
In a white prom dress
And I remember
What the four of us
Discovered that day
That changed everything.
My thoughts go back to you
"Makes no sense at all,
Makes no sense to fall,
Falling in love".
Can't see what
Made you fall
-I'm so screwed up
I'm a work in progress-
Have to let the paint dry
Before you can fix the mistakes.
So long I kept to myself
And now I have
More than I could have ever
DREAMED?!?!
I'm even more insane
But I think this is an alright crazy
I'm scattered again
Can't get straight
Even though
I'm the only one!
Just want to see you
So far away
But I'm addicted anyway
And I'm jonesing bad right now

Circles


Circles and circles
Is that what I see or what I'm doing?
My back aches, my stomach hurts
I feel numb
But I feel fine
I'm not upset, I'm not falling
I feel...odd
Which is saying something
Because, well, it's me
Don't ask me what
Because I don't even know
I just know it's Chaos
Anari, Rommel
Music pounds around my head
Earth moves beneath my feet
Circles and Circles
in my head
Is it just my changes
that have brought this on?
I feel disconnected
Like I'm sitting outside
Watching my body live
But my essence is floating around
Hmm.
People wonder why I have so many characters?
They are my different shades,
A bit like my muses
I absorb and become them whenever I want
Circles and circles!
I'm lost
But eventually I'll find an end
Once I can feel again
Or even just understand
the meaning of circles

And that's all for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment